Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2017

'Wishes All Aglow'

Here are some cute Christmas lights in traditional Christmas colors!  They boys & I made a Count Down to Santa chain on Friday.  this is the stamp set we used.  I thought it turned out so cute, that I had to make a card using these lights too.  (I'll get a picture of the boys chain & share it sometime soon.)
I stamped the whole image in Smoky Slate.  Then on strips of Real Red & Garden Green card stock, using the Archival Basic Black pad, I stamped the lights & fussy cut them out with my paper snips.

stamp set:  'Wishes All Aglow'
card stock:  Real Red, Garden Green & Whisper White
ink:  Smoky Slate, Archival Basic Black, Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Quilt Top Textured Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestones, Real Red 1/8" Sold Ribbon, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
I had a busy day yesterday- mostly cutting lots of card stock!!  But we did get to one of Brayden's games yesterday & they won!  He did a great job.  

I've been busy getting ready for today's calendar class with my N. Liberty group!!  I can't wait for everyone to see them!  I'm looking forward to spending our afternoon together stamping!!!

I've gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment