Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

March Calendar page

Well- those of you who know me, know that I like hot drinks- like coffee, hot tea & hot chocolate!  So this is another totally Susie card.  

This stamp set- 'Hug In A Mug' was one that I really liked the first time I saw it in the Holiday catalog.  I love the fonts, the words & the images in this stamp set!  This is just a great stamp set!

 *This stamp set, 'Hug In A Mug'- is a last-chance item and is available while supplies last. After January 2, 2018, it will no longer be available. 

I colored the mug in using my Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend! And then I added some Wink of Stella to my marshmellows!

stamp set:  'Hug In A Mug'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red
ink:  Chocolate Chip
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler
other: Basic Rhinestones, Retired Heart Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & then stampin' last night!!   Some of my friends ending up burning the midnight oil stamping with me!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to a meeting in Ottumwa all day.  I'll spend my day with the kids.  And then tonight I have Stampin' Night here at our home.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment