Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2017

'Christmas Quilt'

Here is a cute non-traditional Christmas card.  I used the adorable Quilted Christmas DSP for the 3 little squares.  So there really wasn't much stamping done here.  Don't you think it turned out super cute!

I did shadow stamp the flower from the stamp set on the Blushing Bride card front.  I just didn't show up in the photo very well.  I got a swap from someone similar to this card, but I can't remember who it was & I can't find their card.  But the inspiration for this card did come from them. 
stamp set:  'Christmas Quilt'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party
designer paper:  Quilted Christmas
ink:  Pool Party
other:  Paper Snips (to flag the ends of the strip), Rhinestones, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares, Stitched Framelits (Oval), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++++
Yesterday was a long & busy day.  Pigs, friends & stamping!!  I was just beat last night. 

This morning we are off to church.  I finally have a Sunday off of work & get to go.  Brody & Drake are in the Church Christmas program.  So my mom is meeting Deke & I there, along with the Seeley family of course.

This afternoon/evening I'll be a stamping fool.  I have lots to get done.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment