Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Our Countdown to Christmas!

The boys & I made a Countdown to Christmas chain at the beginning of the month.  It was fun watching them glue the strips together.  And we worked on alternating colors of white, red & then green.  

We used the 'Wishes All Aglow' (Holiday Catalog- pg. 22) stamp set for the 'ho ho ho' lights,  The December words come from the stamp set- 'The Little Things' (Holiday Catalog- pg. 44).  Both of these stamp sets are retiring on January 2nd!  

I used the Classic Label punch for the slit to hold the rings. 
I added dimensionals to the back side of the holder & stuck it onto our wall!  

stamp sets:  'Wishes All Aglow' & 'The Little Things'
card stock:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Archival Basic Black, Smoky Slate
other:  Paper Snips (to cut out the lights bulbs), Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++++
Yesterday I spent my day working on stamping!  I've been having fun creating projects using some of my new Occasions & Sale-a-braiton products for my display basket, upcoming classes & swaps!  Then I spend my evening working on wrapping gifts & getting ready for our Christmas!  Our kids all come today at noon for our family Christmas.  We'll eat lunch, open gifts & then all go to church together at 4:30.  After church we'll come home to chore & then we are all going to Nathan & Sarah's for supper.  The boys are all big enough this year that it will be fun watching them open their gifts.  Listening to the laughs & joy this time of year is just heart warming! 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
And I hope you are enjoying Christmas Eve with your family & friends.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment