Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

My December calendar page!

Oh my......this little deer is just so adorable!!!  He is from the 'Seasonal Chums' Bundle- stamp set & coordinating Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies.

I stamped the deer onto Crumb Cake card stock using the Archival Basic Black ink pad.  Using the Markers- I colored his hoofs with the Black, his bow & nose with the Real Red, the bell with the Crushed Curry & went over it using the Wink of Stella.  I used the White Chalk Marker on his antlers, tail & fawn dots on his back!

Check out the Quilt Top Embossing Folder on the background of the Real Red 4x4 base.

I have now shared all 12 months of my 2018 calendar pages!!  I hope you have enjoyed seeing them!!  Which one is your favorite one?  

stamp set:  'Seasonal Chums'
card stock: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Real Red
markers:  Black, Crushed Curry, Real Red
other:  Retired Oval Punch, Big Shot, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Standard Platform, Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies, Magnetic Platform, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella, Quilted Christmas 1/4" Ribbon
 ++++++++
Yesterday I worked on farm bookwork all day/night long!  Today we have our annual pre-tax appointment.....and I'm almost all ready for it.

Tonight we have our Wood Family Christmas at Deke's parents with part of his family!   We will sure miss the ones that aren't going to be there with us!  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment