Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

July Calendar page!

Here is my July calendar page!!  I added the sparklers along the edge from the hostess set called- 'Seasons of Whimsy' in the Holiday Catalog- pg. 3.

Of course you know I love sparkle......so I added the rhinestones in the centers of the sparklers too!

I think it turned out pretty cute!

stamp set:  'Seasons of Whimsy' & 'Bunch of Blossoms'
card stock:  Soft Sky, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red
ink:  Pacific Point
other:  Rhinestones, retired oval punch, dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids!  And then last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  

Tonight I have my last calendar class.  So I'm up early this morning to get some more card stock cut before I head into town to get the boys.  Manda has an early meeting again today.

Gotta run......I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment