Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Hedgehog!

 Check out this cute Hedgehog!  He is made using the stamp set- 'Painted Harvest' in the Holiday Catalog on pg. 49.

My dear demonstrator friend- Christy Kimball, gave this card to me.  I love it!!  I've seen several Hedgehog cards, but this one is adorable!
stamp sets:  'Painted Harvest', 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous', 'Confetti Celebration'
card stock:  Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Old Olive ribbon, Classic Label Punch, Big Shot, Layering Square Framelits, Stitched Square Framelits, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Today is a full day- stamping, basketball games & more stamping!!  As Brayden is in a BB tournament all day today.  And I'm glad that I finally get to go watch him play.  He has been playing BB for the 1 1/2 months, but every game he has, has been in a Sunday & I was gone every one of them for stamp classes. 
 
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!! 
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment