Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

'Snowflake Sentiments'

Check out this pretty fun fold Christmas card!  I just love snowflakes!  So when I first saw this stamp set- 'Snowflake Sentiments' in the Holiday Catalog, I was thrilled.  I love the words & the font too!

I chose the colors for this card to coordinate with the Christmas Around the World DSP.  

stamp set:  'Snowflake Sentiments'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Christmas Around the World DSP
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestone, Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
NOTE:  The Christmas Around the World DSP is one of the choice of designer paper that is on special this month!   
CHECK OUT THAT DESIGNER PAPER SPECIAL BY CLICKING HERE!
 
Here are the measurements if you'd like to have them for this fun fold!
Smoky Slate-

  • 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • 4 1/4 x 11"-Score 2, 3 3/4, 7 1/4, 9
Basic Gray-
  • 3 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • 4 x 1/2"
Pool Party-

  • 2" strip (or layering behind the snowflake)
  • 3 1/2 x 2 1/2"
Whisper White-
  • 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 (for words to be stamped on)
  • 4 x 3 1/4 (for inside greetings to be stamped on) 
  • 2" strip (for snowflake to be stamped on)
Designer Paper-  Christmas Around the World
  • 4 x 1"
  • 4 x 1"
CLICK HERE to see my 'Canadian Goose guy card! 
CLICK HERE TO see my 'Painted Harvest' card! 
 +++++++
I worked on the farm yesterday morning & then spent the rest of my day/night stamping!!

I'll be a stamping fool again today too!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment