Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'- Gold Glimmer & snow!

This is an pretty heat embossed card.  It is Real Red, Whisper White & Gold Foil, along with some Gold Glimmer too for some sparkle.  

This is a really pretty & elegant card in person! 
 
I cut waves out of Whisper White card stock to go along the bottom of this card- for the snow drifts!!  I then popped the trees up with dimensionals. 

stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Real Red, Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer
ink:  Versamark
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Builder Thinlits, Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals
++++++
Masen & Ainslee both went to the dr yesterday!  They have red throats & fevers, so got medicine.  Ainslee acted better already by last night.  Masen was still not himself at all.  Hopefully today they are much better!
 
When the kids went home last night I helped Deke on the farm with the pigs.  Steve & Nathan helped us too.  We were working with marking & sorting the pigs in the outside lots.  When I get in I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  And Deke burnt the midnight oil working in the field.
 
This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for awhile.  He'll then come home & work in the field the remainder of the day/night.  Manda has another early meeting, so I'm off to their house.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Ainslee will be here late with me tomorrow night, as Sarah has to work late & the guys are going with the other boys to school for the PTO Pizza For Pops supper.  I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!!  OH gosh.....I've got some super cute projects created for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza event & will be sharing them starting next week.  I just absolutely love the Holiday Catalog & I'm having so much fun creating projects with many of the products in it for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza event. 
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment