Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

'Christmas Sweaters'

Check out this fun card!!  Isn't this Santa cute!!  

This was a fun card that I created for my Holiday Extravaganza class yesterday!!

I colored it with the NEW Stampin' Blends!!  And I added the Wink of Stella to his beard, mustache, & fur on his hat.  

This card is a gift card holder.  I forgot to take a picture of the inside of it.....  You can see a picture of another card I made in August for Nathan's birthday, using this same fold though by
 CLICKING HERE!
Check out how I I colored a White Accent with the Olive Blends.  Cool huh!

stamp set:  'Christmas Sweater' & 'Best Gifts' (words)
card stock:  
  • Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 11- score at 2 1/2" & 5 1/2"for the card base; 3 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Real Red-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  
  • Christmas Around the World
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Old Olive, Light Cherry Cobbler, Ivory
other:  Everyday Label Punch, Tear & Tape, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, White Accents
Here are the 3 colors of the NEW Stampin' Blends that I used- 
  • Dark Old Olive
  • Light Cherry Cobbler
  • Ivory
+++++++
WOW!  What a GREAT day of stamping we had  yesterday!!  It was pretty much a perfect day of stamping & sharing with lots of friends.  I think everyone had a good time.  And they went home with a ton of projects & new ideas!  I spent many hours/weeks working on making this big event to be a very special day!!  And I have to give a big shout out to my wonderful husband (Deke) for helping me with doing so much of the Big Shot cutting for me!!  

I'm off this morning to spend my day in South English again, to clean up from my yesterday's event. And I have a few of my demonstrator friends from afar coming to help me- so I'm looking forward to getting to see them, visiting & stamping together with them.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment