Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

'Santa's Sleigh'

Here is an easel fold card, using 'Santa's Sleigh'.  

Check out the reindeer's nose- I colored it with the NEW Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends.

This card is one that everyone at my October N. Liberty stamp class got to make.  
I used the Be Merry Designer paper!  

Look at how I punch the words out with the Everyday Label Punch.  I then trimmed the edges off it & layered another Everyday Label Punch in the Cherry Cobbler right behind it.

I also used the Everyday Label Punch as the pop up for the inside to hold us the easel part of the card.

stamp set:  'Santa's Sleigh' & 'Snowflake Sentiments'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Thick Whisper White, Whisper White
designer paper:  Be Merry DSP
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Santa's Sleigh Thinlits,  Everyday Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, NEW Stampin' Blend- Dark Cherry Cobbler, 3/8" Classic Weave Whisper White Ribbon,  Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday was a beautiful fall day!  I took the 2 boys out to play for about 45 minutes after lunch & we enjoyed the sunshine & fresh crisp air.  Masen is finally big enough to ride the swinging horse with Trey- so that was fun!  Ainslee was feeling a little better.   And then I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock when everyone was gone home. 
 
Today is another repeat day!  Deke is up early to chore & head to a meeting in Ottumwa.  I'm off to get the boys & take the twins to school.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 littler ones.  And the 3 big kids will ride the bus out after school.  When everyone is gone home I'll be cutting more card stock.
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment