Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'- Wintery Christmas card

Here is a pretty Wintery Christmas card.  I love the shine & glimmer of it! 

I used the cool Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP, along with some Pool Party card stock. 
 It is clean, simple & elegant!!  

Check out the Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon.  

And this designer paper is just awesome!  It is just shiny dots on the kraft colored card stock!   WOW!  And it comes in many different colors of shiny dots too!  Check out on page 189 in the Annual Catalog. 
 
stamp set: 'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP
ink:  Versamark
other:  Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Silver Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Front Builder Framelits, 3/8" Shimmer Pool Party Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++ 
I'm off again this morning....will take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey, Masen & Ainslee.

Deke is off early too this morning, as he has to chore & then will be heading to a morning meeting he has in Mt. Pleasant.  

Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff when everyone is gone home!  I need to get all of my things unpacked & put away from my classes last weekend, so I can start creating & working on things for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza event!  
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment