Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

'Spooky Cat'

Here is a 2x2 Acetate box that I decorated for a Halloween Treat!!

I used the 'Spooky Cat' stamp set, along with the coordinating Cat Punch.

This is one of the treats I did for my Halloween Treats classes.

stamp set:  'Spooky Cat'
card stock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
designer paper: (belly band around the box)- Spooky Nights DSP
ink:  Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie
other:  2x2 Acetate box, Paper Snips, Cat Punch, Black Rhinestones, 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with pigs, stamping & a wedding!!!  It was a very nice day though!  

I'm off this morning for my 2 stamp classes I have in Hiawatha today.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone joining me & sharing!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment