Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

'Hearts Come Home'

This is a cool stamp set- 'Hearts Come Home' & coordinating Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies!  I'm a huge fan of Santa & his flying reindeer, so this stamp set caught my eye right away......and then check out the cool font in this stamp set too.  It is just really cute!

This is one of the cards for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza event!!
I love glitter & glimmer, so I added a sparkly moon, some sparkly snow & some Wink of Stella on the DSP dots for the falling snow.  

When I cut out the Hometown Greetings Edgelits- I cut them on a 3 1/2" wide by 3" high piece of Whisper White paper.  I then adhered it to the 3x3" Pool Party DSP from the Christmas Around the World pack & cut off the tree from the left side & put it right beside the tree on the left.  

stamp set:  'Hearts Come Home'
card stock:  
  • Pool Party- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"; 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Whisper White- 5 x 3 3/4"; 3 1/2 x 3"; 3 3/4 x 3/4"; 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer- 1 x 3"; 1" strip
designer paper:  
  • Around the World- 3 x 3"
ink:  Pool Party
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies, Pool Party Twine, 3/4" Circle Punch, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  And then a late night again, burning the midnight oil cutting card stock.  Deke worked in the field late too.  We are both up early again this morning.  Deke has an early meeting in town.  And I hope to get some more card stock cut before the 3 Wood kids get here at 7:00, as Nathan & Sarah both have early meetings this morning.  I'll feed Brayden & take him to school, get Trey & spend my day with the 3 littler ones.

As soon as the kids are gone tonight, Deke & I will be headed to South English to set up tables/ chairs & things for tomorrows big stamp day!!  We'll then come home & spend our night cooking & finishing up the final details for my Holiday Extravaganza!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment