Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

My JOY Banner!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!
 

My post for today is short & sweet..... as today is my Annual Holiday Extravaganza Stamp Camp!!  I have LOTS of cute projects for everyone to come make with me.  I've been preparing for this event for weeks!!  And it is finally here!!  I am EXCITED to spend my day with everyone joining me!!

This is one of the projects everyone will be making today!  It is so cute! 

I used the Tags & Trimmings BUNLDE to make this.  PLUS I used the Large Letter Framelits to cut out the letters 'JOY'.

stamp set: 'Tags & Trimmings' (button in the center of the snowflake)
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
designer paper: Merry Little Christmas DSP
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies, Large Letter Framelits, 1/2" Circle Punch (to punch out button), Holly Berry Builder punch, Twine, Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon, Mini Dimensionals
 
Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment