Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

'Count My Blessings'

This is a cute stamp set in the Holiday Catalog on page 50- called 'Count My Blessings'.  I have used it several different times on other blog posts, but I've used the acorns that are in this set.  I decided that I'd use the flowers this time, as I colored them with the NEW Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers) that will be available on November 1st, 2017 for you to purchase!!  This stamp set is perfect for coloring with them! 

I am super EXCITED about these NEW Stampin' Blends.  They are awesome! I just love them!  Wait until you see them & use them!  I know you'll love them too!  They color so easy & are so smooth.  They are duo tipped, so they have a smaller tip on one end & a larger tip on the other end.  The lids stack & the barrel of the marker is square shaped, not round- so it doesn't roll off of your desk/table. 
For this card I used these NEW Stampin' Blend colors-  Light Old Olive, Dark Pumpkin Pie & Light Daffodil Delight. Oh- I still think this is just so pretty!

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza this coming Saturday, Oct. 28th, 2017 will be making!  This annual event has a focus on the Holiday Catalog, with the products being Fall, Christmas & Winter (no Halloween).  This years class will also be focusing on the NEW Stampin' Blends too!  I am so excited about all of the projects I have created for this big annual event.  There are over 20 projects, so everyone will go home with a ton of new ideas & cute stamped creations!!  I have a great group joining me this day & I can't wait to share & spend my day stamping with all of them.  I have been planning for this big event for weeks.  I still have lots of cutting to get done yet this week. 
This card is a fun fold card.  I shared a card a few days ago with this same fold.  You can check it out BY CLICKING HERE!

Here are the measurements on how to fold the base of the card-
Pumpkin Pie- 5 1/4 x 11"- score 1 3/4, 3 1/2, 7 1/2, 9 1/4"

stamp set:  'Count My Blessings' & 'Basket of Wishes'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Spooky Nights DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light Daffodil Delight, Light Old Olive
other:  Basic Pearls, Stampin Score Tool, Dimensionals
 +++++++
It is Monday & we have a super busy week!!!  WE are off......Deke is off early to chore & head to his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go get the boys, take the twins to school & then spend my day with Trey, Masen & Ainslee.

Tonight when the kids are gone home I'll be a card stock cutting fool!!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment