Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

'Every Good Wish'

Here is a fun card using the NEW Stampin' Blends!!

This stamp set is called- "Every Good Wish".  I love how it is a solid image stamp, thus the inside words of 'be merry' were left white.  So I took my Light & Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends & colored the words in.  I then added the Wink of Stella over the top of it.

Look closely at the Basic Rhinestones in the middle of the holly leaves.  I colored the rhinestones with the Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend!
stamp set:  'Every Good Wish'
card stock:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
designer paper:  Merry Little Christmas
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Stampin' Blend:  Dark & Light Old Olive & Dark Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Big Shot, Holly Embossing Folder, 1/8" Sheer Old Olive Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++
I spent my whole day in South English yesterday stamping & cleaning up from my Holiday Extravaganza Class.  I had a few demonstrator friends from afar come help me & they did some stamping too!  It was a fun day!! And I so enjoyed getting to catch up with them, as we rarely see each other.  And bless Deke for coming to help put away tables/chairs, vaccum, load up our vehicles there & unload everything when we got home.  He has helped me tons the past 3 weeks for this big weekend event & I am thankful for all he did!

Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on my upcoming Christmas Card Stamp A Stack projects! 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to work on stamping stuff & then go get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  

Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff again!!
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment