Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

More 'Carols of Christmas'!

It is a black & white Christmas card using the 'Carols of Christmas' again.  When this stamp set was an early release in August- I made a bunch of cards for my display board......and since we are approaching the Christmas season I'm making sure that I get them all posted to show you!

Those of you that stamp with me know that I love black & white cards!  You can never go wrong with them.  They are clean, crisp & elegant! 
stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Merry Little Christmas
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Black Sharpie Marker- colored the White Perfect Accents, Fine Tip Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Front Builder Thinlits, Layering Circle Framelits, Dimensionals

++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Masen & Ainslee still don't feel good.....so it was a long day for all of us.  Hopefully today they feel better.  When everyone was gone last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping.   And Deke burnt the midnight oil working in the field. 

I'll spend my day today with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school.  And then I'll  spend my night stamping when everyone is gone home!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment