Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

'Gourd Goodness'

Happy Halloween everyone!!!   I hope your day is Spooktacular!!! 

Todays card is a traditional pumpkin card......and don't these pumpkins look so real! They are from the stamp set- 'Gourd Goodness'.  I think this card would make a great Thanksgiving card too!  Especially with the words I added to the front of it.  The words in this stamp set- 'Paisleys & Posies' are just some of my favorite words ever! 
This is an easy 2 step stamp for these pumpkins!  I stamped the more solid image pumpkins in Crushed Curry first.  And then I stamped over them with the more detailed stamp, using Pumpkin Pie.  

I used the Light Crumb Cake NEW Stampin' Blend underneath the pumpkins!  And the dots are from the stamp set- 'Timeless Textures'.

Look closely at the background, as it is embossed with the Pinewood Embossing Folder.

For the bow I used the Jute Twine.  It has 3 strands wrapped together, so I pulled them apart- which made the kind of crinkled.  I liked the different texture look of it this way.  And it is also less bulky when you go to mail it too!  Plus it goes alot farther!  

stamp sets:  'Gourd Goodness', Timeless Textures' & 'Paisleys & Posies'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
designer paper:  Painted Autumn
inks:  Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Light Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, Pinewood Embossing Folder, Jute Twine, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the 3 litter kids.  The 3 big boys were here just a little bit right after school.  Mondays are always days of catching up from the weekend of being gone to stamp classes & getting the kids back into my routine here.  As of the moment, everyone is healthy!  I pray it stays that way!   I have my fingers crossed forsure! 
 
Last night I worked on farm bookwork, did some stamping stuff & worked on our pile of laundry!  
 
This morning I'm off to pick up kids & spend the day with the little ones.  Tonight I'll be cutting card stock!!  I have 3 of my 5 Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes this coming weekend, so I have lots of cutting to do!  You can see those cards BY CLICKING HERE!   
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment