Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

'Night in Bethlehem'

Here is one of the cards I created for my November Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Classes.

It is clean, simple & pretty!!  This is such a cool stamp set!  I think it makes a great Christmas card that can easily be mass produced. 

I cut out Mary & Joseph with the Bethlehem Edgelits Dies & the Big Shot & then popped them up with a couple of dimensionals. 
I added a rhinestones to the center of the star to add some sparkle!

I stamped both rows of the villages in Dapper Denim ink.  I stamped the bottom row & then without reinking the stamp, I off set the stamp just a little to the right & stamped it again, leaving a lighter shade of the Dapper Denim.  
 
stamp set:  'Night in Bethlehem'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Marina Mist, Whisper White
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  Big Shot, Bethlehem Edgelits Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
+++++
Ainslee went back to the dr yesterday afternoon.  She is so plugged up, cough, runny nose, hoarse, not eating, not sleeping, fussy......you name it, yesterday was a long day.  Hope she feels better today.  Her dr says it is just a virus & she is on tylenol & benadryl.  Hope they work. 

We are up early this morning.  I'm going to cut card stock awhile before I go pick up the boys.  Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse office.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The twins will ride the bus out after school & be here a bit.

When the kids leave I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock again.  If it is dry enough, Deke hopes to be in the field.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment