Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

'Santa's Suit'

Oh....the first time I saw this Santa in the catalog I just loved it!!  I think he is so cute!! Your mind just goes 100 mph when you look at this bundle, as there are tons of different possibilities that could be done with it when creating!

This card is another one of the cards that I have created for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza that I'm hosting this coming weekend!!  

Check out the Wink of Stella that I used on Santa's hair.  I also used it along the fur & ball of his hat too! 

Look closely at Santa.  How did I color him?  I colored Santa with the NEW Stampin' Blends.  I used the Light Cherry Cobbler & Ivory!!! 
I used 2 strips of Tear & Tape along the back edge of the pretty 7/8" Black/White Stripped Ribbon & adhered it to the front of the card.  

Notice the words- I used the 1 1/4" Circle punch them out & then slid them under the edge of the ribbon.

stamp set: 'Santa's Suit'
card stock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper: Merry Little Christmas DSP

Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler, Ivory
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Santa Builder Framelits Dies, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Wink of Stella, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals

++++++++
I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock last night.  We are up early again this morning, as Deke has to chore & head to Des Moines for a meeting.  I'll work on cutting card stock for a couple of hours before I go pick up the boys.  I'll spend my day with the little ones again today & burn the midnight oil again tonight cutting card stock.  

Our poor little Ainslee is still sick.  She has a terrible cough now, but is still on meds from her red throat she had last week.  Yesterday was a long day for all of us!  I hope she feels better today!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment