Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

'Seasonal Chums'- Pumpkin

This is such a cute pumpkin!  I think it is because I love his face & smile!

The pumpkin is looking through the circle window I punched out of the front.
This card opens up like this!
I added the little circles to the card stock using the Pumpkin Pie ink & a sponge dauber.

stamp set:  'Seasonal Chums'
card stock:  Wild Wasbi, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
markers:  Crushed Curry, Wild Wasbi, Pumpkin Pieother:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits (2 1/2" Circle), Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Pumpkin Ribbon

++++++++
I am headed out to N. Liberty today to stamp with my group there!!  Dena is our hostess.  I have some cute things to share & I can't wait to see everyone.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment