Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Another Halloween Treat!

This is a little 6x6 pieces of designer paper that I did the diaper fold & made for my Halloween Treats classes.  

There is no adhesive used here to stick this together......just fold it & it holds.

It reminds me of a french fries box!

stamp set:  'Spooky Cat'
card stock:  Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
designer paper:  Spooky Nights DSP
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Black Twine, Dimensionals, Everyday Label Punch, Glue Dot

I have done a few other projects with this fold & posted on my blog previously.
You can see those other projects by clicking on the 2 links I have below. 
How did I do this?
Do you want to make one of these diaper fold treat holders?
Below are photos of how to fold it!

1.  6x6" designer paper
2.  Fold in half to form triangle.
3.  Fold top flap down & then lift back up for now.
4.  Fold right flap in to CENTER.
5.  Fold left flap in to CENTER.

6.  Fold top flap back downward
7.  Your treat holder is finished!
++++++++
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment