Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

An Acetate Halloween Treats Box

Here is another one of my Halloween Treat projects.  I took one of the acetate card boxes, cut it in half, added DSP to the inside of it & decorated the front of it.  It could hold 4 little fun size candy bars.  Or a couple packages of M&Ms, etc.  

stamp set:  'Labels to Love'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Spooky Nights DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Very Vanilla Twine, Black Rhinestones, Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Paper Snips, Acetate Card Box (cut in half)
++++++++ Wow- we all had a great day of stamping together at my Hiawatha Halloween Treats Class.  It was great to see everyone & share!!  We had a big group & the day was pretty much perfect!  I put alot of time & hours into creating, cutting & planning so that things go smoothly!!  I am always so happy when everything just clicks & works out so good!  I'm so blessed that stamping has connected me with such great people to stamp with & share my love of stamping!   

I want to send out a special thanks to Ruth for being my right hand at all of our Hiawatha classes, as I don't know what I'd do without her always there to help me with everything there.  And I am sending a special thanks to Andrea, Jenny & Teri for helping us clean up & load my car after the Halloween Treats class was over with!  They are usually my group that helps me at my N. Liberty Group each month & I also so appreciate them always being there too.  What is that old saying that my Grandma use to say- "Many hands make less work".  I have many other friends that help me at my different classes throughout the year & I appreciate & treasure each & every one of them!  I am truly blessed!

This morning I'm gearing up for my Halloween Treats Class that I'm having here at our home today.  I am looking forward to seeing those that are joining me & can't wait to share & stamp with them! 

Gotta run........
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!!!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment