Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

'Painted Harvest'

I LOVE this stamp set!!  It is probably one of my very favorite ones in the Holiday Catalog.  It is called- 'Painted Harvest'!!!  It just has so much versatility!

CHECK out the card I made HERE using this exact same layout with 'Colorful Seasons' stamp set!
stamp set:  'Painted Harvest' & 'Burlap' Background
card stock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
ink:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede

other:  Jute Twine, Copper Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I made this card using the left over pieces from the 'Colorful Seasons' card I posted the link to above.  It is pretty cool to think that they are both very pretty cards, but look so differently.

Last month I offered card kits to those that purchased the 'Carols of Christmas' Bundle.  This month I'm offering card kits to those that purchase this 'Painted Harvest' Bundle- the stamp set & the Leaf Punch!  

I have created another cute card using the 'Painted Harvest' stamp set for all of my monthly September classes.  I'll be posting it sometime later this week for you to see.
+++++++++
The Seeley boys went back to the doctor.  Drake is on some different meds.  I hope everyone else is on the uphill side!!!  Gosh- we've sure had our share of different cruds the past few weeks around here.

We went & voted for the school elections last night.  And then came home to finalize orders & went to bed early since we were up so early to sell hogs.  I had hoped to stamp, but that just didn't happen. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & he'll be heading to Mt. Pleasant to meetings all day.  I'm off to go pick up all of the kids for the day, take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  

Tonight we'll be going to watch the boys play football.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment