Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My "BOO" Banner!!


This is just so cute!!  It can hang on your wall!  Or it is even super cute just hanging on a doorknob too!

This a "BOO" Banner that I created for my upcoming Halloween Treats classes.  I used 4x4 chipboard, covered them with the Spooky Nights DSP & then added some ovals, letters & pumpkins to each square.  

Check out the stinkin' cute pumpkins that I fussy cut out of the Spooky Nights DSP & added to them too.  

I used the Large Letters Framelits to cut out the BOO!
And I used the layering Oval Framelits to go behind the BOO letters.

I can't wait for my upcoming classes this weekend & for everyone to come make this banner, along with LOTS of other projects that you can see BY CLICKING HERE!

+++++++
OH....we just can win!  Our bad luck & sick kids continues......what a rotten start to the week we have had.  I am PRAYING everyone feels better today & I pray that no one else gets sick!!!!  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment