Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Spooky Nights

Here is a quick post.....this is another cute Halloween card using the black cat & coordinating Cat Punch!!! I punched the black cat out of the Spooky Nights DSP.  It isn't even stamped!  Cool huh!
Check out the how I used the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch along the folded front.

And look how I folded up the front flap!  

This is what the card looks like when it is opened up!
stamp set: 'Merry Little Labels' (for inside words) & 'Spooky Cat'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Spooky Nights
ink:  Archival Basic Black 
other:  Classic Label Punch, Decorative Ribbon Boarder Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Cat Punch, Perfect White Accents (colored them with the Black Sharpie Marker)

+++++++

This morning I'm off to meet Manda to take the 3 big boys to school.  And then spend my day with the 3 little ones. I have a super busy weekend full of 3 stamp classes.  Sarah's mom is coming to pick up their kids when she gets off work tonight.  And I start off my busy weekend with having a stampin' class here at our home tonight!! Woo Hoo!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment