Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

A Pillow Box- Halloween Treat

Check out out!!!  I used the Pillow Box Thinlit Die (from the Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies set) to make this cute little Halloween Treat.  
And I used my favorite new In Color- Lemon Lime Twist , along with Basic Black & Whisper White.

stamp set:  'Spooky Cat'
card stock:  Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento Pad, Lemon Lime Twist 
marker:  Lemon Lime Twist
other:  1" Circle Punch, Everyday Label Punch, 3/8" Simmery Black ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Trim You Stocking Thinlits Die (for the pillow box), Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips
 ++++++++
Woo Hoo!  I'm off this morning to Hiawatha for one of my Halloween Treats Classes there.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me & spending our time stamping together! 

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment