Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stampin' Up!- Halloween

Woo Hoo!  Here is a photo of 5 "fun fold cards"  that I created for my upcoming Halloween Treats Class!!

There is alot of new Holiday Catalog products used in these cards.  I hope to get the rest of the treats for this class created today & tomorrow. 
 +++++++

Yesterday was a beautiful day out!  We had fun playing outside & enjoying it.  Last night I worked on bookwork.   

I am home all day today!  Nathan is racing in Minnesota again tonight, so his family & the Seeley family will all be going up there for the weekend.  Deke & I will be home alone.  I plan to work on bookwork all morning & stamp all afternoon/evening!

Our siding on the bottom part of our house is rotten & we have been getting things ready to replace it with brick.  When we built our house 23 years ago we put a brick ledge down with the speculation that we'd brick it all someday.  Well, we are only going to brick the bottom half of it.  So Deke has been working on removing the old, cutting the cement & getting things ready for our carpenter to come.  He is suppose to be here today!  And then our brick layer will be here next Wednesday.  I can't wait until it is done.  We are both tired of the mess outside.  And we're anxious to see how different it will look.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: