Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Candy Cane Christmas'

This is a fun fold Christmas card using new products from the Holiday Catalog.  Isn't this designer paper beautiful!!  It is from the Presents & Pinecones DSP.

This is a side 'z fold' style card. 

stamp set:  'Candy Cane Christmas' & 'Holly Berry Happiness' (for the bow)
card stock:  Emerald Envy, Real Red, Mint Macaron & Whisper White
designer paper:  Presents & Pinecones DSP (12 x 12)
ink:  Real Red
other:  2" Circle Punch, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Enamel Dots

+++++
Yesterday we had a group of guys arrive early & start working on bricking.  I made cookies for them for their morning snack.  And then cooked pork burgers on the grill, along with chips & some fixing for lunch.  They got about 1/3 of it all done.  It looks really nice!  I love it!  I can't wait until it is all done & the big mess is cleaned up.  

I spent my day stamping yesterday- getting ready for my monthly classes I have this week!  Today I'm off to N. Liberty for my monthly class there.  Teri is our hostess.  We have a big group joining us.  I can't wait to see everyone & have them spend our afternoon stamping together!

I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock, but still have some more to do.  And then get everything packed up & loaded in my car.  

So I'm on the run.......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment