Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Cookie Cutter Halloween'

Isn't he just adorable!!  Check out this cute little scarecrow!!  

This card is one that everyone joining me for my September classes to gets to make.   My class theme this month is fall!  (Yep- my favorite time of the year!)

This is a great fall card, but it could be made & used for many different occasions.  
stamp set:  'Spooky Fun' & 'Cookie Cutter Halloween'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Watercolor Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
markers: Various colors from the Many Marvelous Markers set!
other:  Blender Pens, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Halloween Scenes Edgelits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Glue Dots

We've been going 100 mph here.....wow- what a busy week we've had!!

I had a full day with boys yesterday!  And then I had stamp class last night here at our home.  I enjoyed getting to stamp & visit with everyone that joined me.  After everyone left I cleaned up & reset the project/tables, so I'm all geared up for more stamping with everyone joining me today!!  Woo Hoo!

The guys are headed to Decorah to race an Iron Man Chase tonight.  The rest of us will be going to Deke's parents to visit family that is visiting from New Jersey & Pennsylvania.  And I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock again tonight.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! I've been trying to think up a way to use this set for both fall and Halloween; giving my gals a choice. I think this might be it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I thought it turned out cute! :)

    ReplyDelete