Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

A little Skelton- 'Cookie Cutter Halloween'

Here is the last of my Halloween Treats to share.   It is a pocket treat holder.....you just slide your candy (or gift) into it. 

I fussy cute out this little skeleton, as I thought he was too fat without trimming him down.

Check out his eyes.  I used the Perfect White Accents & a sharpie black marker to make him have googly eyes.
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
marker:
other:

Yesterday was a long day!!!  It was about 8:15 when I got home last night.  I stopped & picked up a pizza on my home for our supper.  But wow- we had a great day of stamping together at my 'Halloween Treats' class in Hiawatha!  Bless Mary, Nancy, Dena & Terri for helping me clean up.  Bless Leslie for bringing some snacks & helping me set up everything!  I enjoyed my day & I think everyone else did too!

I'm up this morning to get things set up & ready for another full day of stamping here at our home with my local 'Halloween Treats' class.  I am excited I have so many joining me this year & I can't wait to spend my day stamping with all of them.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment