Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Jar of Haunts'

Here is one of my Halloween Treat bags for my upcoming Halloween Treats class!  

Didn't it turn out super cute!  That mummy jar is just adorable!!!  This is just a great little treat bag!
I used our Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags, folded it to make another pocket...so there is a pocket to put treats into & a pocket for a card insert that you can stamp on (as I did above with the spider web, spider & words).  

stamp sets:  'Spooky Fun' & 'Jar of Haunts'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Halloween Night Specialty DSP (12x12)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Everyday Jars Framelits, Basic Black Baker's Twine, 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of our boys!!  The twins went with Papa for a couple of hours after lunch to go pick up Uncle Nathan's motor that was getting fixed & they stopped at Duwa's to check out all of the 'goodies' there for their upcoming fall auction this week.  We baked cookies & played outside for awhile after they got home.

When the boys left last night I worked on getting all of the caulking scrapped off of the windows, watered plants & worked in the yard.  It was almost dark when I got in & Deke didn't get in until about 9:00.  I made tenderloins for supper & then worked on farm bookwork before calling it a night.  I had hoped to stamp, but I just didn't get that far. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office.  He then has an appointment later this morning to get the truck worked on.  I'm off early to pick up the boys.  Today will be the twins 1st day of Pre-School, so it is another 'first' for us!!  I hope they like it!!  Brody is excited & Drake is worried.  I will take them to school & then they'll ride the bus home.  I can't wait to hear all about their day tonight when they get home. 

Nathan & Sarah are going to the Boone Nationals this afternoon/tonight- so Masen is staying with us.  We'll go to Brayden's FB game.  And then Manda will keep Masen for me for a couple of hours, so we can come home & I'll help Deke sell hogs, as tonight is my farmer night.  When we get done loading hogs, I'll go pick up Masen & he'll stay all night with us.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment