Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Another 'Cookie Cutter Halloween'

Here is another cute little mummy!  I stamped him in Crumb Cake!  And then I used the Wink of Stella over him to make him glimmer!
Check out his little heart that I punched out of the Red Glimmer Paper.

And check out the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper strip I used along the bottom.

stamp set:   'Cookie Cutter Halloween' & 'Spooky Fun'
card stock:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
designer paper:  Halloween Night Specialty DSP (12x12), Red Glimmer Paper (12x12), Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper (12x12)
ink:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Frameltis, Duet Banner Punch, Tip Top Taupe Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
We went to Brayden's football game last night.  WOW- his team won & did a great job!  Brayden made 2 touchdowns too!  We then came home & I got supper & then burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm off early to go pick up the boys, as Manda has an early meeting.  When they all go home tonight I'll be a stamping fool, burning the midnight oil again.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment