Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Jar of Haunts'

Check out this cool stair step Halloween card!  It is for my upcoming Halloween Treats classes.   I love Candy Corn & I think the little spiders are cute!
I think it turned out fun & cute!  I love fun folds.  And I think this jar worked perfectly for this layout!

Notice how I cut apart the stamp set- 'Halloween Treat' & made it so that these words were separate & more versatile.

stamp sets:  'Halloween Treat', Ghoulish Grunge', & 'Jar of Haunts'
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
designer paper:  Halloween Night Specialty DSP (12x12)
ink:  Black Memento, Whisper White Craft pad
markers:  Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Everyday Jar Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, Halloween Night Enamel Dot (Pumpkin Pie), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Scoring Tool

++++
Yesterday we were on the go.  The boys had a good check-up from Dr. Mary!  They are now all set to start pre-school next Wednesday!  We got home mid afternoon.  I worked on placing orders & doing bookwork.  

Last night the guys all went racing in Minnesota for an Iron Man (USRA) race.  Nathan got 5th in his heat & 8th in the main.  There was a large field of cars there, so he did good. 
  
Since the guys were gone- Manda, Sarah & I took the boys & went to the park to play!  We picked up a Casey's Pizza & ate supper together in the shelter there too.  The weather was perfect & the boys all had a great time!  They played hard, so they should have all slept good last night.  When I got home I did a little more bookwork, picked up toys, etc.....and finally called it a night.  I had hoped to get to stamp, but that didn't quite happen.

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight when they all go home I plan to spend my night stamping!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment