Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Stampin' Up!- Some little pumpkins!

This is a quick & fun Halloween card!  

I think this little spider is just adorable!  And how can you go wrong using the Banner Triple Punch, as it is one of my favorite punches ever!
I stamped the pumpkins in Black Stazon directly onto the white banner.  I then stamped the pumpkins again onto a scrap piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock & cut it out with the framelit.

stamp set:  'Spooky Fun'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
designer paper: Halloween Night Specialty Designer Paper (12x12)
ink:  Black Stazon
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Kraft Rope Trim
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  We were outside for a couple of hours in the morning.  We picked corn from the field & the boys had a blast playing in the field.  I loved hearing them squeal & have play!  We got the corn all tied together & hung on our fence.  

When the boys went home I worked on stamping stuff until Deke got in.  We then made a quick trip to pick pumpkins & cut down cornstalks in the field.  Our yard is all decked out for fall now!  Now I just wish the porch was painted & the landscaping was all finished.  Somehow, someday we'll get that done.  We worked in the yard until it was too dark to do any more & came in for a late supper.  I then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & Trey will spend the day with me here.   I'll be cutting card stock every spare minute I have all day & all night, getting everything ready for my weekends Halloween Treats classes.

Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  He'll take hogs to the locker & work on powerwashing.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment