Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Mummy= 'Cookie Cutter Halloween'

I love this mummy!!  He is from the 'Cookie Cutter Halloween' set.  I think he is super cute!

Check out this cool dioramic fold card!  It pops out when standing up!
Doesn't it look like the mummy is coming out through the hole in the wall?

stamp set:  'Cookie Cutter Halloween', 'Spooky Fun', 'Jar of Haunts' & 'Ghoulish Grunge'
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Paper Snips, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear & Tape, Halloween Night Bakers Twine, Simply Scored Scoring Tool

++++++
I had another great day of stamping at my 2nd Halloween Treats class yesterday with the group that joined me!  

Last night we went to Nathan & Sarah's for supper.  Then came home & worked on the farm.  We loaded hogs & walked in the door about 12:45.  I'm doing this post & headed to bed.

We'll be up early today.  Deke will chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go to Manda's to get the boys up, fed & take the twins to pre-school.  Tonight I'll be putting stuff away from my weekends stamping classes. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment