Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Stampin' Up!- "Vintage Leaves' recessed panel card!

Here is a pretty fall card.  This is one of my September monthly cards.  it is a recessed panel card.  Don't you love the colors of the leaves!  It is just a stunning card in person!  I love it!!
I stuck with some of the traditional fall colors & then added in the Bermuda Bay to give it a pop & be different.  

Check out the Woodland Embossing Folder!  I embossed the Soft Suede card stock & cut it into 2 strips- 1- 5 1/5 x 3/4" & 1- 5 1/4 x 1 1/2" & then embossed them with the Woodland Embossing Folder.  I used a sponge & rubbed over the top of the embossing to make the color & the embossed images 'pop out' a little more.  And did you notice the cool new Kraft Rope Trim that I used here for the bow?

stamp set:  'Vintage Leaves' & 'Sunburst Sayings'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
other:  Big Shot, Woodland Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Leaflets Fraemlits, Classic Label Punch, Kraft Rope Trim, Sponge
+++++

I had a long day yesterday!!  Stamping!  And then my sister-in-law Sheryl & her family (Stephanie, Chris, Michelle & Katie) are home to visit from New Jersey/Pennsylvania.....so we got to visit with them.  Sheryl even got to come to my stamp class yesterday morning!  We hadn't seen them since they were home last November for Nathan & Sarah's wedding.  So it was great catching up with all of them!

Here is a cute picture of all of the little cousins together last night at G'ma & G'pa Axmear's home.
 
 Katie, Try, Drake, Brody, Brayden, Colsyn & Collins

I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock last night & Sheryl came down to visit me awhile.  

Nathan, Sarah, Masen & Deke all made the long haul to Decorah to race last night!  Nathan got 2nd in his heat & 5th in the main!

It was a short night.....I'm off to load the car & head off to Hiawatha today for my 2 monthly stamp classes there.  I'll head from there to Vinton tonight to meet up with my family at the races!

Gotta run.....I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment