Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stampin' Up! - 'Jar of Haunts'

This is one of the treat boxes everyone joining me for my 'Halloween Treats' classes today & tomorrow will be making!!  This little pumpkin is super cute!  

stamp set:  'Jar of Haunts' & 'Spooky Fun'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
designer paper:  Halloween Night Specialty DSP (12x12)
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
other:  Paper Snips, Pumpkin Pie ribbon (on clearance rack), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Dimensionals, Glue dots, 2" Circle Punch

It was a short night, as I was cutting, cutting & cutting more!  Thankfully Deke did lots of the Big Shot cutting for me for hours last night to help me out!

I'm off this morning for Hiawatha to host one of my 'Halloween Treats' classes there!  When I get home tonight I'll be finishing getting ready for my class I'm having again tomorrow, which is here at our home.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment