Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Basket of Wishes'

Oh my.....I love this card!  This is a cool banner layout & I used the cute basket with fall veggies in it!  

I love the stamp set, the layout, the colors.......isn't this a pretty fall card!  This is just a totally 'me' card with the colors & things. 
This is one of my September class cards......so everyone joining me to stamp this week gets to make this card with me!

stamp set:   'Basket of Wishes'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Thick Whisper White, Old Olive
ink:  Basic Gray Archival Ink, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
 
Wow- I've just been swamped this week!  Lots going on here.  How has your week been?

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys & take the twins to pre-school.  Trey will be here to spend the day with me.  I have lots yet to get ready before I have my stamp class here at our home tonight. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment