Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Cookie Cutter Halloween'

Check out my cute little vampire in his coffin!  I used the Red Glimmer paper & fussy cut out his vest.
I used the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Die to make his coffin.

I will update this post later today with more information.

We just got home from racing in Cresco & we're off to check the piggies & get to bed.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!! 
Wishing you all a very safe & fun Labor Day today.

Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a clever way to use the dies! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Josee. Glad you like it!! I'm honored my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete