Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stampin' Up!- Paisley Ghosts

This is a quick & simple CUTE Halloween card.  Check out my little Paisley Framelits that I turned into Ghosts!
Which dresser do you like better?  I think the gray one is mine.....as I like the words stamped onto the front of it too!

I think they both turned out super cute!!

CLICK HERE to see the other dresser & ghost card that I made for my upcoming "Halloween Treats" class!

stamp sets:  'Ghoulish Grunge', 'Spooky Fun' & 'Halloween Treat'
card stock:  Basic Black or Basic Gray & Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black & Whisper White CRAFT ink
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Paisley Framelits, Basic Rhinestones or Perfect White Accents , Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Decorative Label Punch 
+++++++
Jake & Jame had a beautiful wedding!!  We wish them much happiness & forever love!  It was nice seeing so many of our family & friends.   It was late when we got home.  We didn't end my making it back in time to get to Cindy & Pat's anniversary party.  

This morning the guys are to be here to work on bricking the bottom of our house.  We'll see if the weather cooperates.  I hope they get here & can get most of it done. 
They have the brick all set up & are getting ready to start!
 
I'm so anxious to see what it looks like when they are all done.

I'll be spending my day/night a stamping away!!  I pray that I have good mojo!  I have my ideas and stamp sets all planned- now hoping everything falls into place.  I have my stamp class in N. Liberty tomorrow & Teri is our hostess this month!!  WOO HOO!!

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment