Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Paisleys & Posies'

Here is another clean & simple card that is more fallish.  I love the words in this stamp set.  And I love this new stamp set & coordinating designer paper!

stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
++++++
Oh what a LONG day yesterday was with boys, selling hogs & Masen all night.  I will update this post later today hopefully!

The brick was delivered yesterday morning & the brick layer was here for awhile yesterday afternoon & got some of the planning done.  He plans to be back on Saturday with a crew & hopefully they'll get most of it done.  Yesterdays rain kinda put a damper on things.

The twins loved pre-school!  
Brody, Manda & Drake!

I'm off early this morning to pick up the 3 Seeley boys, as Manda has another early meeting today.

Tonight we have a feed supper to go to when the boys leave & then we have to make a quick trip to Menards in Ottumwa to pick up some things for the carpenter to be able to fix my outside house faucet.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment