Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Stylized Birthday'

Wow- today is simple Sunday!!!   This is a clean & simple card- yet I really like it!

This is a quick card that I mass produced this past week to send out.  I used the new Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper, along with the coordinating 3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack (Rich Razzleberry).  This new designer paper is really pretty & has a lot of variety in designs & colors.  

And I really like the font used in this single stamp "Stylized Birthday"!!
stamp set:  'Stylized Birthday'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
designer paper:  Petals & Paisleys DSP (12x12)
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
other:  3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack (Rich Razzleberry), Dimensionals, Glue Dot

Yesterday Brayden & Masen were here in the morning with me, while Nathan & Sarah were getting everything all packed up & the race car ready to head out for their weekend of camping & racing.  The Seeley family is joining them.  They are all headed out to Deer Creek, Minnesota.  When they left I spent the rest of my day sorting orders & getting caught up on bookwork (both stamping & farming).  I made a couple of cards last night too. 

Makenzy & Scott were here most of the day yesterday & got the front of our house all ready for Ben to come brick it next week.  I can't wait until it is done!  I hope I like the brick color & everything when it is finished. 

This morning I hope to get some stamping done, while Deke catches up on the farm!!  And then this afternoon/evening we are headed up to Cresco to the races!!  The Wood Family & the Seeley Family will both meet us there.  Hope Nathan has good luck!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment