Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

It's a pocket card!

Here is a quick & simple pocket card.  I made one similar to this one earlier that you can see HERE!
This designer paper is just beautiful & works great for so many different occasions & styles of cards.
stamp sets:  'Birthday Bloom's & 'Tin of Cards'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Mint Macron, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Birthday Bouquet
ink:   Blushing Bride
other:  Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1/8" Mini Brad, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch


++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  I stamped as much as I could.....as I had Masen yesterday afternoon/evening too.  Nathan, Sarah & Brayden went to Vinton racing.  Nathan won his heat & got 5th in the main.  Deke worked on the farm all day/evening. 

This morning Nathan & Manda both have early meetings- so I'm headed out early to pick up the boys & take Brayden to school.  When the boys all go home tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!!

Deke is off early this morning to chore & head to his weekly board meeting.  He'll work late tonight in the field.

Gotta run....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment