Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Pretty flowers in 'Helping Me Grow'!

Check out this pretty flower card!  It looks like spring!  

This is another card that everyone joining me at my All Occasions Card Classes made last month.  This big flower imaged stamp is just really cool!


stamp sets:  'Helping Me Grow' & 'Suite Sayings'
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Shimmery White
ink:  Archival Basic Black, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz
other:  Aqua Painters, Banner Triple Punch, 1 1/34" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Dimensionals

I colored the flowers here by squishing the ink pad lid & picking the ink off of the inside of the top lid with the Aqua Painters!  


+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  We did get to play outside for quite awhile yesterday morning.  It was a little windy, but the temps were around 59*- so that was nice.  

Last night we all went to the races to cheer Nathan on.  It was late when we got home.  He looked great & won his heat!  He was running about 6th & had to pull in during the main, as his motor was too hot.  So it was a bummer of a night. 

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  It will be nice he'll be home to eat lunch with us today. 

My sister Julie is coming to visit us for a bit this morning.  My niece, Mattie graduates next month & I'm gonna help Julie figure out the food for her party.

I'm hoping the weather is good again today so we can play outside.  Tonight when the boys all leave I'll be headed out to be a farmer & help Deke with the pigs.  Hopefully I will get in early enough that I can work on some stamping stuff for a couple of hours too tonight.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment