Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Botancial Builder Framelits!

Check out this card made with the 'Botanical Blooms' BUNDLE!

The stamp set, designer paper & framelits all coordinate together, making it simple for us.


Look closely at this card & check out the cool double curtain fold that I did!  It's just super cool!

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me today for my Spring Fling event will get to make!

stamp set:  'Sunburt Sayings'
card stock:  Hello Honey, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow
designer paper:  Botancial Garden
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Botancial Builder Framelits, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Metal Rimmed Pearls
  • For this card I used designer paper that measured-  3" x 10".
  • From the center at 5 1/2"- I cut at a diagonal from both ends that measured up at 1 1/4" on my paper trimmer. 
  • I scored it at 1", 1.5", 2.5", 3", 4", 4.5", 5.5", 6", 7", 7.5", 8.5", and 9".
 Woo Hoo!!!  A busy day of stamping is in store for me & for those joining me at my Spring Fling!  
Gotta run.....

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment