Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Lots of stars!!

Here is another one of the cards that everyone joining me for my All Occasions Card Class made.  Wouldn't this make a great graduation card?  Or change the words & it could be for almost any occasion.  This stamp set- 'Tin of Cards' is a GREAT set....with lots of different words to choose from & I think the font is awesome too!
stamp set:  'Tin of Cards'
card stock:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
ink:  Tempting Turquoise
marker:  Tempting Turquoise
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents (Small Star Punch), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones
+++++
Last night we worked on the farm until late.  What a way to spend your anniversary!  It must be love huh!

Today Deke is home to work on the farm all day & play catch up.  I'll enjoy my boys!  Tonight when they leave I'll be a stamping fool!!  I have lots of creating & cutting to do for all of my upcoming April classes.  

Gotta run.....

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment