Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

It is an adoarble card box!

This is a card box that everyone made at my Spring Fling!  They also did a whole set of cards using the Botanicals Thinlits to go in this box.  Wow- this whole set was a big hit with everyone & I'll share the rest of it in the next few days with you!
I will get caught up on posts hopefully soon.

This cute box was designed for my friend Patty by our Stampin' Up! concept artists.  I just love it!  I will share dimensions & more about it when I have time to get caught up on things around here.  

We had a great day yesterday stamping at my Spring Fling.  Everyone went home with tons of ideas & a whole big bag full of projects!!  I enjoyed my day & I so did everyone else.  It was pretty much a perfect day!  

It was late when I get home last night & I was beat!  I got the food/kitchen stuff all carried in & crock pots & things washed.  And finally got to bed about 11.

This morning I woke up with a terrible migraine, so took some medicine & went back to bed for awhile.  I'm off soon to spend my whole day over in SE getting everything picked up, cleaned up & packed up & brought home from my Spring Fling!  Then I have to get it all unloaded & put away tonight, so our house is ready to have a house full of boys tomorrow!


Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment