Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Blushing Bride Rose!

Here is a quick & cute card using the set- 'Rose Wonder'!  This card was one that everyone at my Spring Fling got to make.
Check out how I colored it!  I used the 'Watercolor Wash' background stamp to do the coloring.  I would say that this is a simple/elegant card.

stamp set:  'Rose Wonder'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Blushing Bride
other:  Big Shot, Rose Garden Thinlit Dies, Magnetic Platform, Extra Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals
+++++++
What a nasty day outside it was  yesterday.....chilly, wet & windy.  The boys were bummed that they didn't get to play outside.....so we played with big leggo's!  When the boys left last night I worked on getting caught up on laundry & some bookwork.   I also have been working on cutting a friends wedding invites for her son/daugher-in-law & got them all cut, scored & folded.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & he is off to Ottumwa for 2 meetings.  I'm off to pick up the boys.  We have a few errands to run this morning if all works out.  I think today is going to be another nasty day outside- with crappy weather.  Tonight when the boys are all gone I'll be a farmer, helping Deke mark, sort & sell hogs.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment